Jezior Advisors was founded in 2018; however, Joe Jezior has been working with government contractors since 1985. Supporting 100s of government contractors of all sizes to implement new accounting systems, redefine policies and procedures and support audit requirements.
As an entrepreneur, an executive, consultant and accountant, we have the experience to increase efficiencies and grow your business.
Experience as an entrepreneur includes:
- Founded a hosting and SaaS company.
- Defined and successfully managed all business operations including: Finance, Human Resources, Contracts, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Consulting and Customer Support.
- Supporting government contractors, our hosting model included NIST, ITAR, CMS and DISA requirements. Those requirements were supported by our annual SOC II audits.
Experience as an executive and consultant at Deltek:
- Designed and supported dozens of different Indirect Cost Pool and Revenue models.
- Simplified system designs and procedures to increase user acceptance and reduce month end closing.
- Managed consulting including budgets, forecasts and staffing requirements during rapid growth
Experience in accounting and finance roles at government contractors
- Managed revenue and indirect costs reconciliation across multiple companies and divisions
- Reduced month end closing to 2 days
- Automated subsidiary accounting and finance operations
- Minimized annual audit costs
Let us work with your organization to improve operations.
Strategy Planning & Execution – a strategic plan is half the battle. How do you implement the plan, communicate the plan with employees and manage performance to the plan?
Organizational Design & Review – We can help you determine the best alignment of resources, assist in the transition and provide a management plan to support future changes
Process Improvement – We have helped 100s of government contractors grow into new processes and systems with best practices and a management model to adapt to future changes.
Gov Con Compliance
Direct & Indirect Costs and Pools – We provide standard definitions, standard Chart of Accounts, standard cost pools and a management plan to support future growth.
Policies & Procedures – We have standard policies and procedures for expense processing, timesheet entry and even period closings.
Procurement & Vendor Management – Standardized procurement processes will help your organization manage costs, manage vendor performance, manage data security requirements and become compliant.
Systems in The Cloud
Systems Selection – Utilize our experience managing software requirements, sales people, vendor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and contract negotiations to maximize your investment
Project Management – Utilize our extensive experience successfully managing projects to help your staff
Cloud Security (vendor) – Let us help you work with your vendors to get the clear answer confirming their security model.
Our consulting services are offered on a time and materials basis. We can provide services onsite or remotely to keep travel cost to a minimum.